”All great food products are defined by their flavour, good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Cheese flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of cheese flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. At Stringer Flavours we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Stringer Flavours offer a range of cheese flavouring variants such as ‘Camembert’, ‘Cheddar’, ‘Brie’, ‘Gouda’, ‘Pecorino Romano’, ‘Mascarpone’, ‘Mozzarella’, ‘Feta’, ‘Stilton’, ‘Parmesan’, ‘Emmental’ and probably a few more.
Cheese flavour pairs well with grapes, figs, peaches, berries, apples, melons, pears, honey, salt, savoury, meat, wine, almonds, tomatoes, herbs, salad.
It’s thought that cheese may originally have been made by accident. Cheese is now made worldwide and countries are often known for their own specific varieties.
Experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Cheese Taste Notes
- Smelly, soft, hard, creamy, buttery, savoury, salty, sweet, bitter
- Acidic, stringy, umami, tangy, mild, mature, delicate, sharp
- Tart, nutty, smoky, yeasty, milky, fruity
- Bakery, confectionary, chocolate, ice cream & dairy, drinks
- Savoury, vegan