”All great food products are defined by their flavour. Good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Mint flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of mint flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our mint flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Stringer Flavours offer a range of mint flavouring variants such as ‘Herbal Mint’, ‘Garden Mint’, ‘Fresh Mint’, ‘Cool Mint’, ‘Peppermint’, ‘Menthol’, ‘Spearmint’, ‘Mint Sauce’, ‘Wild Mint’.
Mint flavour pairs well with carrots, lamb, tea, ice-cream, cabbage, pesto, nuts, watermelon, lime, bread, chilli, herbs, berries, lemon, cucumber, chocolate.
Introduced to Britain and then America from the mediterranean, mint was used to treat digestion issues and to freshen breath. Now a very widely used flavour ingredient to add fresh, cool and clean notes to confectionery, food and drink.
Experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Mint Taste Notes
- Fresh, earthy, clean, herbaceous, tart, bitter
- Cool, strong, dry, refreshing
- Bakery, confectionary, chocolate, ice cream & dairy, drinks
- Savoury dishes, nutritional and sports drinks, tea’s, cocktails, vegan