”All great food products are defined by their flavour. Good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Passion Fruit flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of passion fruit flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our passion fruit flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Stringer Flavours offer a range of passion fruit flavouring variants such as ‘Passiflora’, ‘Granadilla’, ‘Sweet Granadilla’, ‘Yellow’, ‘Purple’.
Passion fruit flavour pairs well with cream, mascarpone, ice cream, yoghurt, custard, milk, coconut, banana, orange, vanilla, toffee, caramel, gin, seafood, cheese, chocolate.
This fruit was first introduced to Europe in 1553. Although native to Argentina passion fruits are grown in the tropics worldwide. By the early 1900’s passion fruit seeds were sent to Australia and Hawaii.
Experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Passion Fruit Taste Notes
- Tropical, exotic, citrus, sweet, tart, juicy, acidic
Passion Fruit Applications
- Bakery, confectionary, chocolate, ice cream & dairy, fruit products, drinks
- Tea, cocktails, non-alcoholic, vegan