”All great food products are defined by their flavour. Good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Pineapple flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of pineapple flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our pineapple flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Stringer Flavours offer a range of pineapple flavouring variants such as ‘Sugar Loaf’, ‘Abacaxi Pineapples’, ‘Red Spanish’, ‘Queen’, ‘Mordilona’, ‘Kona’.
Pineapple flavour pairs well with banana, cream, vanilla, basil, caramel, chilli,, orange, coconut, mango, strawberry, tamarind, chocolate, salad.
It was Christopher Columbus who first brought Pineapples to Europe from South America. The plant can live, and continue producing fruit, for 50 years.
Experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Pineapple Taste Notes
- Sweet, tart, juicy, hard, fruity, acidic, fibrous
- Ripe, exotic, fragrant, tropical
- Bakery, confectionary, chocolate, drinks
- Savoury dishes, tea, fruit salad, cocktails, NoLo, vegan