”All great food products are defined by their flavour, good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Blueberry flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of blueberry flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Stringer Flavours offer a range of blueberry variants such as ‘Blueberry Cheesecake’, ‘Berry’, ‘Floral Blueberry’, and ‘Cocktails’.
Blueberry flavour pairs well with savoury, ginger, vanilla, banana, peach, mature cheese, nuts, fish, garlic, lemongrass, basil, meats, grapefruit, honey, cream, corn, elderberry.
Blueberries were originally used in North America where they were used for medicinal purposes and to flavour food. Commercial production of blueberries began in New Jersey in 1916. Famously used in blueberry muffins, on breakfasts, cakes and various desserts – this is a popular flavour known for its sweet, floral and musky taste.
Experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Blueberry Taste Notes
- Sweet, floral, woody, musky, soft, acidic
- Bitter, aromatic, antioxidant, nutritional
- Bakery, confectionary, ice cream & dairy, fruit products, drinks
- Savoury, sports drinks, protein bars, tea’s, cocktails, catering, fruit juices