”All great food products are defined by their flavour, good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Caramel flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of caramel flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Stringer Flavours offer a range of apple flavouring variants such as ‘Buttery Caramel’, ‘Salted Caramel’, ‘Dark Caramel’, ‘Vanilla Caramel’, ‘Nutty Caramel’, ‘Orange Caramel’, ‘Burnt Caramel’ and probably a few more.
Caramel flavour pairs well with chocolate, ginger, cinnamon, aniseed, whisky, rum, salt, cheese, apricot, cream, pear, chilli, spirits, cocktails.
Before being used in confectionery, Caramel was used as a waxing agent in the beauty industry. Originally made by the Arabians around 1000AD by mixing water and sugar.
Experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Caramel Taste Notes
- Buttery, sweet, creamy, dairy, sugary, syrupy, chewy, rich
- Vanilla, hard, brittle, salty, gooey, smooth, soft, burnt sugar
- Bakery, confectionary, chocolate, ice cream & dairy, drinks
- Savoury dishes, tea’s, cocktails, spirits