”All great food products are defined by their flavour. Good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Coffee flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of coffee flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our coffee flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Stringer Flavours offer a range of coffee flavouring variants such as ‘Irish coffee’, ‘Coffee Extract American’, ‘Coffee Extract French’, Coffee Extract Italian’, ‘Cappuccino’, ‘Espresso’, ‘Coffee Liqueur’, ‘Mocha’, ‘Coffee Rum’, ‘Coffee Hazelnut’.
Coffee originates in Ethiopia from the 15th century, within a few centuries it spread to Europe, North Africa and India. Arabica and Robusta are two types of coffee plant grown for consumption. The Robusta variety contains more caffeine. Coffee berries (typically coffee seeds) are mostly hand picked from the tree. Today, most of the worlds coffee beans are grown in Brazil.
Stringer Flavours are experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Coffee Taste Notes
- Bitter, nutty, roasted, fruity, chocolate, caramel, earthy, floral
- Bakery, confectionary, chocolate, hot chocolate, ice cream & dairy, drinks, savoury dishes
- Nutritional and sports drinks, hard sweets