”All great food products are defined by their flavour. Good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Apple flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of Apple flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our Apple flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Stringer Flavours offer a range of apple flavouring variants such as ‘Fuji’, ‘Honeycrisp’, ‘Golden Delicious’, ‘Granny Smith’, ‘Pink Lady’, ‘Crispin’, ‘Golden Russet’, ‘Sour Apple’, ‘Spiced Apple’, ‘Toffee Apple’, ‘Apple Blossom’, ‘Apple Crumble’, ‘Cooked Apple’, ‘Bramley’, ‘Cox’ and probably a few more.
Apple flavour pairs well with almond, apricot, caramel, cardamom, chestnut, cinnamon, citrus, cranberry, rosemary, walnuts, cheese, vanilla, fruit salad.
Apple trees originated in Central Asia and it’s is thought the fruit was domesticated in the Tian Shan mountain about 10,000 years ago. Today there are over 7,500 variants of apples, with China producing nearly half the worlds crops.
Experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Apple taste notes
- Crisp, juicy, sweet, ripe, puree, tart, firm
- Cider, sour, acidic, crunchy, spiced, rich, chewy, fruity
- Bakery, confectionary, ice cream & dairy, fruit products, savoury dishes
- Nutritional and sports drinks, tea, pharmaceutical, cocktails
- Protein bars, breakfast, catering, fruit juice, smoothies, NoLo, Vegan