”All great food products are defined by their flavour. Good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Elderflower flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of elderflower flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our elderflower flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Elderflower extracts or flavourings pair well with Gin, Vodka, Cake, Biscuits, Lemon, Vanilla, Mint, Gooseberry, Strawberry, Summer Berries, Champagne, Gin & Tonic, Apple, Raspberry or Cucumber.
The Elder tree is capable of growing in a variety of fertile soils. Elder is a common feature in British hedgerows with its small flowers of only 5-6mm in diameter and 5 ivory white petals – giving the distinctive elderflower aroma. Drinks based on elderflower infusions are traditional across Europe and elderflowers were used as a herbal medicine to treat cold symptoms.
Stringer Flavours are experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Elderflower taste notes
- Floral, fresh, fruity, green, pear, lychee, musky
- Bakery, confectionary, ice cream & dairy, drinks
- Nutritional and Sports drinks, Tea’s, pharmaceutical, hard sweets