”All great food products are defined by their flavour, good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Lime flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of lime flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our lime flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Lime flavour pairs well with Chocolate, Mint, Gin, Vodka, Curry, Ginger, Chicken, Strawberry, Coconut, Kiwi and Raspberry.
Stringer Flavours also manufactures a number of lime flavour variations such as ‘Lemon & Lime’, ‘Kaffir Lime’, ‘Lime Oil’, ‘Yusu Lime’.
There are several trees producing fruit called Limes, the Persian Lime, Key Lime, Kaffir Lime and Dessert Lime. Wild limes are thought to have first been grown in Indonesia. A raw lime is 88% water, 10% carbohydrate and less than 1% of fat and protein, they are higher in sugars than lemons.
Stringer Flavours are experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Lime Taste Notes
- Citrus, fresh, pine, floral, terpinic, woody
- Bakery, confectionary, chocolate, ice cream & dairy, drinks, savoury dishes
- Nutritional and sports drinks, tea’s, pharmaceutical, hard sweets, throat lozenges, snacks