”All great food products are defined by their flavour, good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Cherry flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of cherry flavourings. Able to offer a range of flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our cherry flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Sweet and sour Cherries originate in Europe and Western Asia. Cherry trees require a number of chilling hours each year to break dormancy therefore they grow in temperate climates. The growing season for cherries is short, blossoming in spring, and harvesting taking place in summer.
The average cherry tree has 7,000 cherries. There are two main types of cherries: sweet and tart.
Cherry flavouring applications
Often suited to bakery, confectionary, chocolate and drinks. Cherry flavouring is also used in Ice Cream, savoury dishes, sports drinks, tea’s as well as pharmaceutical applications.
Cherry flavour is often paired with menthol, brandy, cola, fruit, almond, lemonade, yogurt and pastry products.
Stringer Flavours are experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Cherry Taste Notes
- Almond-like, Fruity, Floral, Spicy, Cinnamon, Woody
- Bakery, confectionary, chocolate, dairy, drinks, ice cream, savoury dishes.
- Nutritional and sports drinks, Tea’s, pharmaceutical.
- Hard sweets, Throat Lozenges, children’s snacks.