”All great food products are defined by their flavour, good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Chocolate flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of chocolate flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our chocolate flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Stringer Flavours offer a range of chocolate flavouring variants such as ‘Chocolate Hazelnut’, ‘White Chocolate’, ‘Chocolate Brownie’, ‘Chocolate Orange’, ‘Mint Chocolate’, ‘Dark Chocolate’, ‘Chilli Chocolate’, ‘Chocolate Truffle’ and probably a few more.
Chocolate originated in the Americas, now the Ivory Coast and Ghana are leading producers. Cocoa trees are small trees requiring rich, well-drained soil.
Archaeological finds in Mexico show evidence of the Olmec people making chocolate drinks as early as 150 BC. Europeans did not come across chocolate until 1502, when Christopher Columbus seized a vessel of cocoa beans on his travels.
The scientific name for the tree that chocolate comes from, Theobroma cocoa, means “food of the gods”. The first recipe using chocolate was invented in the UK, in 1847 by Joseph Fry. You can still get a Fry’s chocolate bar today!
Experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Chocolate Taste Notes
- Cocoa, nutty, coffee, bitter, caramel, malty, milky, creamy, earthy
- Bakery, confectionary, hot chocolate, dairy, ice cream, savoury dishes.
- Nutritional protein drinks, pharmaceutical, hard sweets, children snacks.