Manufacturers of Coconut flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of coconut flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our coconut flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Coconut flavour pairs well with Pineapple, Chocolate, Biscuit, Curry, Tropical Fruits, Vanilla, Ice Cream and Yoghurt.
The name ‘Coconut’ comes from an old Portuguese term ‘coco’, which means ‘skull’. This was due to the three indentations of a Coconut which were thought to look like a face. Coconuts are still harvested in most places by workers climbing the tree and pulling the fruit down.
Typical Coconut flavouring applications
Widely used in bakery, dairy, ice cream and savoury dishes, coconut flavouring is also popular in Asian inspired sauces and curries. Also popular in cocktails and other beverages to give a distinct coconut taste.
Stringer Flavours are experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids or powders
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Coconut Taste Notes
- Creamy, milky, fruity, green, fatty/buttery, coumarinic
- Bakery, confectionary, chocolate, hot chocolate, ice cream & dairy, savoury dishes, Asian inspired sauces
- Protein drinks, children snacks