”All great food products are defined by their flavour. Good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Ginger flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of ginger flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our ginger flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Stringer flavours offer a variety of Ginger flavouring variants such as ‘Rhubarb & Ginger’, ‘Hot Ginger’, ‘Ginger Ale’, ‘Ginger Beer’, ‘Gingerbread’, ‘Ginger Citrus’, ‘Stem Ginger’, ‘Ginger Extract’.
Ginger flavouring, enjoyed for its heat and spice taste, pairs well with Rhubarb, Biscuit, Cake, Beer, Ale, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Clove, Lime, Garlic, Curry, Fudge, Toffee, Caramel, Cheesecake, Vodka and Rum.
Ginger is one of the world’s well-known plants, used for centuries as a spice for flavouring food and also as a medicine. Chinese medicine has used ginger for around 3,000 years as an anti-inflammatory. Other health benefits of ginger include reducing hypertension, nausea, migraines. It may also reduce DNA damage from radiation and give protection from pollutants.
Stringer Flavours are experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Ginger Taste Notes
- Zingy, fresh, pungent, spicy, citrus, earthy, musty, woody
- Bakery, confectionary, chocolate, ice cream & dairy, drinks, savoury dishes
- Nutritional and sports drinks, tea’s, pharmaceutical, hard sweets, throat lozenges, snacks.