”All great food products are defined by their flavour, good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Strawberry flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of strawberry flavourings. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our strawberry flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
Stringer Flavours produce variations of strawberry flavouring such as ‘Strawberries & Cream’, ‘Strawberry Daiquiri’, ‘Sour Strawberry’, ‘Wild Strawberry’, ‘Strawberry Mojito’ and more.
Strawberry flavour pairs well with Cream, Cheesecake, Raspberry, Lime, Mojito, Mango, Banana, Cake, Chocolate, Ice Cream, Vodka, Yoghurt.
The French started growing Strawberries in their gardens around the 14th century. Strawberries were combined with cream in the court of Henry VIII, apparently the idea of Thomas Wolsey. Wild Strawberries were commonly eaten until garden strawberries started to be grown in Brittany in the 18th century.
Experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Strawberry Taste Notes
- Fresh, green, jammy, juicy, sweet, berry, fruity, caramel, spice, floral
- Bakery, confectionary, chocolate, ice cream & dairy, drinks
- Nutritional and sports drinks, tea’s, pharmaceutical, hard sweets, throat lozenges, children snacks