”All great food products are defined by their flavour. Good taste lingers in the memory.Harry StringerFounder-1955
Manufacturers of Vanilla flavouring for the Food & Drink industry.
We are flexible, compliant manufacturers of Vanilla flavourings & extracts. Able to offer a range of natural flavouring formats for food & drink ingredient applications. In addition to our Vanilla flavouring products we have a standard range of 900 flavourings of all types supplied worldwide to food and drink businesses.
The most popular flavouring ingredient in the world – Vanilla plants require a hot, humid climate at high elevation. Mexico was the main producer of vanilla until the mid 19th century. Soon vanilla was introduced to other countries, including Madagascar which remains the largest producer to date, with production of over 3000 tonnes in 2018.
Vanilla flavouring applications
Widely used in baking, Vanilla is an essential ingredient in cake, biscuits, cookies as well as buttercreams and fillings. Often used to enhance the vanilla notes of custard, ice cream, chocolate, caramel, toffee. A common addition to beverages such as vodka, coffee, soft drinks and beers, vanilla flavouring adds a warm and creamy taste. Also, popular to give sports drinks and protein drinks a strong Vanilla taste to mask other ingredients.
Stringer Flavours are experienced at product development for demanding and novel flavouring applications. Our modern manufacturing facilities and labs offer efficient flavour & extract production from small batches to 10 tonnes. This small batch service offers a flexible solution for market pilots, seasonal and niche products.
- Specialist flavour manufacturers
- Natural taste specialists
- Exceptional GFSI AA+ quality compliance
- Compliance and expertise for enhancing animal foods
- Liquids, powders or extracts
- Water, oil or fat compatibility
- Heat resistance
Vanilla Taste Notes
- Spicy, woody, sweet, vanillin, creamy, caramel, earthy, rich
- Bakery, confectionary, chocolate, hot chocolate, ice cream & dairy, savoury dishes, sports drinks, hard sweets, children snacks
- Specialist development for drinks, beverages (beer, vodka, gin, tea, coffee)